Crappy Photos of my tanks

Bob

P1020938_zpscce5f0e7.jpg

9g Fluval Nano, Super Red BN Pleco, Calico bn Pleco, 4 White Clouds, Elegant Algae Eating Goby
P1020941_zpsb07c0b57.jpg

55g African Community: Labeotropheus, Saulosi, Aurora, Moleri, Crabro, Syn Petricola
P1020945_zps5843ba99.jpg

40g Boesemanni, Panda Tetras, 1 Angelfish Fry, Gold Australe killifish pair, Corydoras Loretoensis, Aspidoras Pauciradiatus, Blue wood Shrimp, Neons, 2 Longfin green dragon bn pleco, 2 Lonfin Calico bn Pleco, Super Red bn pleco
P1020949_zps419ea6f3.jpg

40g Julidochromis Transcriptus, Ruby Green Haps fry, Syn Petricola, Syn Pleurops
P1020950_zps65978255.jpg

20g 7 psammochromis riponianus fry
P1020952_zps39561fe1.jpg

20g Breeding pair Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'Moliwe'
P1020954_zpsae0c9517.jpg

20g long Neolamprologus multifasciatus, 2 Males 3 females and a crap ton of fry
P1020956_zps102457a1.jpg

55g, all my extra plants/clippings, Porkchop Rasboras, 6 Zoogoneticus tequila, 6 Gertrudae Rainbow, few otocinclus, around 100 various types of shrimp
P1020955_zps15826018.jpg

20g long 1.3 Apistogramma cacatuoides
P1020958_zpsa4d58f09.jpg

Neglected Fluval Spec V, Was taking this tank down and noticed a bunch of baby shrimp so i just left it.
P1020959_zpse835f580.jpg

20g long currently no fish
P1020960_zps6e5ff3fe.jpg

This weekends project, two new 75 gallon tanks :D
P1020963_zps2500fbc5.jpg

125g has way too many fish to list. Also all tanks have at least one chocolate bn pleco.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
we should start a club on who still has stickers on their tanks lol. I have one with crystal shrimp with the tetra sticker still on the front.

A

Anonymous

Nice update. Looks like most plants are doing well. Java fern on the log looks like it's filling a bit.

2 75G going up this weekend? Nice. What's the stocking plan on these?

Bob

1 75 gallon will house a colony of Pundamilia sp "pink anal", seems to be fairly uncommon. Both males and females are jet black. They have a slight hue of reddish/pink on the anal fins i believe. Been about a month since i have seen them. From Jay and Carol in Stanwood.

The other 75 i will be upgrading my current Lake Tang species from the 40 breeder. And adding a colony of Paracyprichromis nigripinnis "Blue Neon", though i have not found any yet. Mark my words i will get them!!! Money is no object!! Because i have better odds of winning the lotto before ever finding these (from a reputable seller that is)

Also waiting for the next petco $1 sale to pick up two more 40 breeders. Hopefully that will happen soon.

Also ordered all my crap to set up my first salt water tank. Thats next weekends project.

Bob

fishNAbowl said:
Java fern on the log looks like it's filling a bit.

Yea i am fighting a bad algae outbreak, the java fern is caked with it, and a couple anubias. Thats why i didnt take any close ups of the 125 lol.

Betty

Staff member
Nice. I like the variety of African's you have. One of these days I'd like to keep labeotropheus again. Love their faces. :)

Bob

They are by far my favorite corys. I have 6 different types of corys all in groups of 6, and none of them school as well as these guys. They are always together and they are smaller than most corys, perfect for my 40 breeder. I plan on eventually trying to separate them to see if i can get them to spawn.

Bob

Salzabar said:
That 55 African looks like an Antonio Wong tank. An excellent score.....

Used to look like his tank, now it looks like my tank :D
Seriously though, super nice guy. I was lucky to be able to get it.

Salzabar

Vicmacki said:
Salzabar said:
That 55 African looks like an Antonio Wong tank. An excellent score.....

Used to look like his tank, now it looks like my tank :D
Seriously though, super nice guy. I was lucky to be able to get it.
i picked up the 100 gallon that was right next to your 55. I now have a hundred gallons of live plants. That tank was wall to wall plants when I tore it down.

Bob

Yea lol, i really wanted the boesemanni out of it, if you didnt end up getting it i would have picked up that one too.