Status
Not open for further replies.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Would those work in a 10g together :rofl:rofl:rofl
Haha

I had one on Craigslist today... where are you located and will you take 30 for both. Haha

I politely let him know in the ad it says fredrickson and that I would not take $30....

I guess he lives by, “ if you don’t ask, you won’t know”. Haha

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Yes he was.... but unfortunately, he was becoming a jerk to my ornates and well, I spent a lot more in the ornates.
I did sure enjoy growing out that Midas though

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Mine all went through a nipping stage at the bichir but have outgrown it. Now they dont even look twice at them. The Koliba lap would likely settle down with them too when they get bigger....

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Mine all went through a nipping stage at the bichir but have outgrown it. Now they dont even look twice at them. The Koliba lap would likely settle down with them too when they get bigger....
Yeah, my plan is to continue to grow them until they are no longer “bite sized morsels”, if the koliba is still with me at that point, I will gladly combine them all

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
That was my old lap. It is from Toyin at Rehoboth Aquatics. A wild caught Koliba lap. that got along well with my other polys. It just came down to me having to reduce numbers in the 300 (lol, still need to do that)

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I am seriously considering that Lap and that is an amazing price... have to check with the federal reserve (aka the boss) hahaha :D also are you looking for any particular fish or equipment?
I’m actually not looking for any fish at the moment....unless you have extra starbei corydoras to add to my 4.....

Status
Not open for further replies.