Could my day go any worse?

CrashSmAshley

I LOVE waking up to a leaking fish tank. Makes my freaking day. Took everyone out (didn't lose anyone thank god) stuck them in my spare 2 gal tall (betta is in his own cup again), put the plants in a bag and had to throw away the tank because the bottom was cracked. The lady I got the tank from said it was old...but I didn't think it was gonna give THAT soon...and on top of that, I still don't even think my mom is going to let me set up the 20. Kill me now please.

icer711

get some GE silicone I and smear it all over the bottom (if its getting covered with gravel or sand and looks are not a problem) it will hold or if looks are get a glass to cover most of the bottom and silicone it in place over the crack make in like a glass sandwich ;) then let it cure of 24hrs... just repaired one of my tanks that has a crack top to bottom of the side panel that way and its holding great

sandnuka

Sorry to hear it.... just follow icer711 instructions though, sounds like it will fix the problem....and ten gallon tanks are 10 bucks brand new at walmart. :)

Jacko

That sucks! :|

cant you just tell your mom that you need to set it up as a temporary tank until you get a new 10 gallon?