FS Community Fish: Spanaway, MU/PU

KaraWolf

Im moving and the new place doesnt have room to run my 125 gal tank D: so I need to sell most of the occupants:

1 red tailed shark adult or nearly. doesn't bother any community fish that zig-zags when chased. pretty lazy/hides

10 cardnal tetra one had a tail wound that has not spread in size or to any other fish(school sometimes, did better when there were 12)

5 marble hatchetfish

13 or 14 Lemon Tetra, at least 3 are dominant males and several fat females

14 rummy nose tetra(school well!)

4-9? neon green rasboras. they refuse to schoal and I HAD nine, can count 4 often 5 but not sure exactly how many without riping into my tank.

Also have far too many ramshorn snails if you want any.

Most of these came from Cory's shop and have been in great health since coming out of quarantine.

Also have 3 anubis nana. one attached to a rock and both ends are growing well, other two are attached to a a frame/staircase thing made of marble that arent doing as well for some reason: leaves keep growing in tiny. Despite the other 3 growing just fine.

I honestly have not much of an idea for prices. maybe 1.50$ per fish? most of them were 2-5$ from the store. The RTS is probably worth more due to size/color but Im more concerned with her getting a decent home.
Sad anubis's 2$ together, nice one 5$?
Ramshorn free

I forgot I also have tanks:
30 gallon with filter (25$?) 30" x12ish"
20 gallon with filter(15$) 24" x 12"
neither have propper lids but the 30 has a sad modded reptile lid just to reduce evaporation.

Last edited:

clownie

I am down to take the cardinals. Maybe the rasboras and rummynose. I have a 60 gallon cube, planted. Also, have a fish room with empty, 40, 2-30's so i have the space! LMK .... Oh, I am in south tacoma so not too far from you.

KaraWolf

I bet that's a hell of a tank XD if you need filter media to go with any of them I have far more then I'm going to need without these guys :( At least until I can set it up again. Does $1.50 each sound reasonable? I work retail closing in Lakewood but am off this Wednesday or we could meet in Lakewood before I start a shift some other day.

KaraWolf

Ooof of course I was too tired to actually read that email. Later in the day today is fine. Otherwise I will remember to check my schedule when I work tomorrow and see when my next day off is.

clownie

Okay, give your schedule a check. I am available early (8-9) on friday and sunday all day.

KaraWolf

The 30 is a 30" x 12.something" idk if that makes it long or not. Clownie is supposed to stop by tomorrow and might take them. If not they're yours!

Pleco Jim

I would snag them up tomorrow/ whenever you'd like. I'm in spanaway just let me know.

Im looking for the 36 inch, 30 gallon. thank you tho.

KaraWolf

Hey Pleco Jim, he took the cardinals and neon greens so the rummy nose are all yours! and I do have all 14 of them. I should be home all day tomorrow.

Pleco Jim

Thanks for the RummyNose tetras. they are seetling in and doing very well.
And just want to say that your LEMON TETRAS LOOK GREAT. wish I had room for them I would of snaged them up, no doubt.
Who ever gets them will be lucky.