FS Clown Plecos MU/PU Mountlake Terrace

Ali

On Friday I'm doing a big teardown and re-scape of my 90, and in the catching/moving of everything I figured I would offer these guys if someone is looking for a breeding project. I'm focusing on the L-180s right now.

I have three, all that have been with me for almost two year now so I'm confident they are fully grown. It's possible they've tried to spawn already, but my BN plecos don't like sharing cave space. At lest one has a nice big gravid belly.

I'm open to trades/offers and am located in Mountlake Terrace.

Once I catch these guy out of the mess of mopani that is my 90 I'll be happy to share photos with interested parties.

ArtPleco

In for the photos. Lol as far as trades, what are you looking for pleco wise? I do have five clowns already I think all of mine are male

Stingro

I would trade for them, I have 3 clown as well in my 75 with my snowball and phantom.

I would trade a royal spotted hill trout, rainboxfish, pair of young Madagascar rainbowfish, young green terror, young festae red terror.

Let me know what you are looking for.

Ali

Here's an atrocious phone pic of some very stressed fish, but at least you can see the big fat belly. 20160820_004738.jpg

There's not much I need fish-wise, but I wouldn't say no to geophagus, guppies, corydoras, or even possibly a betta if it's so incredible it can do my taxes.