CLOSED - B & I Pet Store

Overall Experience 4
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 4

Went there yesterday. They were busy, which I love to see. Tanks are improving all the time. They had the most beautiful Red Arc Pencilfish displaying gorgeous red body coloration. The only unfortunate thing about this store is that Mark (one of the managers) is a true expert on the fish and cannot be there every day of the week, so he is off on Saturdays. However, when you catch him there, it's good to listen when he talks about them. They always have a wide selection of Corydoras, and often dwarf plecos.

BillHN

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Was going through old threads and wanted to update that the store is no longer there.

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi @DMD, Yes, It closed when a large portion of the B&I shopping center was cited for electrical violations and was closed in about 2017. Parts of B&I opened after about 6 months but the area that housed B&I never re-opened. -Roy

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Hi @DMD, Yes, It closed when a large portion of the B&I shopping center was cited for electrical violations and was closed in about 2017. Parts of B&I opened after about 6 months but the area that housed B&I never re-opened. -Roy
The area is now a swap meet car stereo shop now.
I grew up in the area and remember going there as a teenager for fish and supplies.