Free CLAIMED- Four Euro-brace 55 gallon tanks and glass lids. Poulsbo. PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Four 55-gallon Euro-brace tanks (48"l x 12"w x 20"h), three of them with full glass lids. All four tanks were in use in my fish room until my recent upgrade, and should be ready to go with just a minor cleanup. The backs of all four tanks are painted with blue crystal paint, which is easy to remove if you want to do something different. Free to Fishbox members before posting on CL.

Also have 48" T5 HO light fixtures, aquarium gravel, and under-gravel filters for these tanks available.

The tanks in my fish room a couple of months ago (top four tanks)-

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

Sitting in my garage today, waiting for a new home-

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I might take you up on one or two for my classroom, unless they all need to go together….

I was planning on running just a couple of ten gallons in there this year, but if I did a 55 I could open up the possibilities of species I introduce the kids to. Of course I’d love anything you mentioned that could go with them too

John58Ford

If they can be split up, I would love to use two of them myself. Can pick up Sunday night or Monday day time if it works for you.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
I might take you up on one or two for my classroom, unless they all need to go together….

I was planning on running just a couple of ten gallons in there this year, but if I did a 55 I could open up the possibilities of species I introduce the kids to. Of course I’d love anything you mentioned that could go with them too
I sent you a PM. :thumbsup

sir_keith

Legendary Member
All four tanks have been claimed and picked up; going to new homes with three different Fishbox members. Very happy that the tanks went to friends! :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.