cichlasoma festae

rattle1972

found this last night and really enjoyed reading it. thought others might like it also... enjoy!

keeping and breeding ex-cichlasoma festae

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

sandnuka

Hey rattle, didnt know you had a red terror.... one of my favorite s. american cichlids! love the colors on them.... had no idea it was the female that had the deeper reds/blacks.... awesome article. Thanks for sharing!

Makes me want to get a bigger tank again...... promised I wouldnt go to the big cichlid side though.

rattle1972

sandnuka said:
Hey rattle, didnt know you had a red terror.... one of my favorite s. american cichlids! love the colors on them.... had no idea it was the female that had the deeper reds/blacks.... awesome article. Thanks for sharing!

Makes me want to get a bigger tank again...... promised I wouldnt go to the big cichlid side though.
yo. ya i have six of them right now. most are pretty small. they are definetly my favorites. i have one pair that seems to be going through there little courting ritual.. hopefully they will spawn soon.

if you ever want to stop by the house and see them just let me know.

sandnuka

well let me know if they do spawn.... maybe I will put together a tank for 'em.... next time I am down that way I will give ya a call....