chatbox!!!

A

Anonymous

Hey everyone, just relized that a lot of times we post back and forth right at the same time. Almost like a chat room, and its fun. But I think we could use a tool here on the forum a little more for this (instead of having to refresh all the time). When your talking to someone on the forum and just responding back and forth right away, why not go down to the chat box and have your conversation there. Its reall time and a little more personal. Its just a suggestion, as I feel we should try to use our great forum to its maximum potential. Have a good day and let's try to bring the chatbox to life!!!!

With the best of intentions
Anthony

Spyral

Because you can't look at other threads. Well, you can, but you have to open 2 windows..and that's just a PITA.

We used to chat a lot here at first, but not so much now.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
OK, I logged in to the chatbox and no one else did... :suspect:

A

Anonymous

It is a pain sometimes, but there has been times that like 3 or 4 people are commenting on the same thread, about the same topic for like an hour or so....... so I thought I would point out that its an option and a tool that I feel we don't use much... we did used to use it, but not so much anymore... that's all.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
We really only need to have a CA cichlid chatbox..... :ibox:

Just kidding... All fish are fun to talk about! :D