Cast your VOTE for June POTM

Vote for your favorite!

• 1. Aspidoras pauciradiatus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Altolamprologus Calvus

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • 3. Pseudotropheus crabro (Bumblebee Cichlid)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 4. Yoyo loach

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 5. Pearlscale Pinoy Angelfish

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • 6. African Dwarf Frog

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 7. Amphilophus Sp. red isletas

• 8. Thai White Betta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Betty

Staff member
More awesome photos were entered this month. It's going to be tough to choose one.
Thank you to everyone who sent in a picture!

1. Aspidoras pauciradiatus

2. Altolamprologus calvus

3. Pseudotropheus crabro (Bumblebee Cichlid)

4. Yoyo loach

5. Pearlscale Pinoy Angelfish

6. African Dwarf Frog

7. Amphilophus Sp. red isletas

8. Thai White Betta

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
When this vote gets over, I want a thread started about the pinoy ( like where do I get one, cost etc....) no comments about this until all the voting is over as I want this to stay anonymous .

Thanks in advance

Betty

Staff member
Only 25 members have voted, so it's still possible for any of the pics to be the winner.

And thank you for keeping the entries anonymous. :spoton:

Betty

Staff member
bassetman said:
Up to 33.
I don't understand why a lot of members aren't interested in voting. :scratch: It only takes a little time to look at the photos and pick a favorite. Doesn't everyone like looking at pics of fish? :D

flamechica

Betty said:
bassetman said:
Up to 33.
I don't understand why a lot of members aren't interested in voting. :scratch: It only takes a little time to look at the photos and pick a favorite. Doesn't everyone like looking at pics of fish? :D
Maybe the people not voting use Tapatalk? You can't vote from the app. I have to remind myself to do my voting when I am on my computer - I did vote already btw.

flamechica

Knutsen1122 said:
I use tapatalk :( I'm always bummed I can't vote!
It didn't bother me so much when I wasn't working and was home more, so I used my laptop more. But now that I am working and not home as much, I am almost always on my phone using Tapatalk. I still try to make it a point to get on the computer to vote though.

bassetman

Up to 34 votes. Too hot to go outside so go ahead and vote. Folks took the time to post pics least you could do is vote.

Paintguy

People are definitely getting the hang of keeping the whole fish in the frame and keeping it clear. Not to mention this contest forces many to get their glass extra clean :)

Betty

Staff member
Bassetman, congrats! You had a great shot of an awesome fish. :clap:

Again, thanks to everyone who put in the effort to send in a photo for the contest and to those who voted. :D
The photos were good ones! I hope you have some left for the next contest.