~~~Call Of Duty Black Ops~~~

Wolf-Keeper1

No luck on the prestiged edition called gamestop right after asking that question. Right now only pre orders for the game. Sucks too I told my son well get the prestiged he liked the goggles. Lol

protocl

Wolf-Keeper1 said:
No luck on the prestiged edition called gamestop right after asking that question. Right now only pre orders for the game. Sucks too I told my son well get the prestiged he liked the goggles. Lol
no goggles for this prestige package.

Wolf-Keeper1

Oh I know I was just saying he liked the goggles
from
before so he was a little excited when I told him
about the car. Last time I missed the prestige edition but then they reopened it so I am
hoping gamestop does it again. Well see.

Spyral

I always get 2 of the top level package. I keep one for myself and put the other in storage. I ordered 2 of these as well.

momsfishn

Boy, you can tell I am old. What in the world are you guys talking about. :scratch: ;) I'll bet my great-grand kids could tell me. Sorry about the intrusion. :p

Wolf-Keeper1

momsfishn said:
Boy, you can tell I am old. What in the world are you guys talking about. :scratch: ;) I'll bet my great-grand kids could tell me. Sorry about the intrusion. :p
it's a video game. Military style first person shooter. So what you see on the screen is as if you were the one there instead of seeing a game character on the screen.

Wolf-Keeper1

Payed blop in full no prestigue I know lame but my son will still enjoy it if he does good in school. Who is going to the midnight launch I am since I'll be out here at like 11:30 anyway.

IT'S GOING DOWN!!!!!

Spyral

Been playing all night and all day. I was 4th in line for it and sat for 3.5 hours..lol.

Awesome game. The RC car rocks! I chased my cat around with it. and she was looking right into the camera..lol

b7676410.jpg

Wolf-Keeper1

Sooooo jealous I didn't get the prestigue. A buddy I work with got a prestigue edition and he didn't even preorder. Walked into best buy and just got one.