~~~Call Of Duty Black Ops~~~

Wolf-Keeper1

Ok who is getting it? My buddy from work just picked up medal of honor the new one not sure the name but said it's dope. I'm waiting on Black Ops to come out it's gonna be fun. All my PS3 brethren were you at? Let's start a clan for late night gamers. I did that on another board and got a little more then I baragained for though some
people take it way to serious. Screaming in the mic cover this get that. Shoot him
Die Die Die. Lol. Like whoa dude. We aren't actually in battle. I'm
in my living room man. Lol.

Anyway any thoughts on this. And whose getting it.

protocl

i was planning to buy black ops, but since there are way too many n00btubers and infinity ward's servers are laggy at the wrong moment; no fun.

especially when: i shoot a player with a striker w/grip twice and then i get knifed and die.

Billiethekid

i know the feeling protocl.. but I get tht on comp >.> i dont got a ps3 or xbox so im a PC gamer.. >.< but i plan on gettin it eventually for PC...

Spyral

I have been playing since the first COD. I play MW2 a lot. I am always at the midnight launch and always get the top package..lol..In fact, there are no less than 2 Prestige Package items on my desk here at my office right now..lol. Night Vision goggles and a COD flask.

Spyral

oh yeah, I paid for mine and reserved it the day it was announced..lol. It's kind of a big deal in the Spy household.

Wolf-Keeper1

Hey do you know if there are anymore prestiege packs left? I got the NVG for MW2 and I heard the new one has a remote control car with a camera on it.

alexmuw

@ protocol
PS3 has superior hardware, but Xbox has better online (played both).

Not a gamer anymore, but thought I'd pass on my last memories of it.

Spyral

YEs, they are still available. Just reserve it! It comes with an RC car with a camera and a microphone on it. And the controller has a color screen and a speaker on it..lol

Spyral

Wolf-Keeper1 said:
I don't think it sucks that bad alot less moders that's for sure.
Considering over 2000 of the modded controllers out there came from me..lol..I have no issues with modders.

Wolf-Keeper1

Spyral said:
Wolf-Keeper1 said:
I don't think it sucks that bad alot less moders that's for sure.
Considering over 2000 of the modded controllers out there came from me..lol..I have no issues with modders.
Ha. Never been my style to hate the hustle. My bro inlaw had like 3 moded 360's.

I personally think modders are garbage but that's just me. LOL.

Spyral

Funny thing is, I don't use any of my own stuff, well aside from a controller in MW1 so the G36 was a better gun..lol.

However, the business was good for a few years and very profitable. Now, it is worthless. Since they made rapid fire a perk, no one will buy a controller..lol. I got out right when the industry crashed.

Spyral

Mine on PS3 and XBL is SPYGOAT I will have it on both systems.

But PS3 is strictly for exploits and cheats/tutorials.

Fun gaming is on the 360.

stierwalt3

Well since I got into this fish hobby it has totally taken me from my gaming addiction! I haven't touched my 360 in months! So Black ops will be a great reason to get back into gaming again...Hit me up on live my GT is Raiderman For an old man I kick some ass on MW2! :punk:

icer711

Spyral said:
PS3 absolutely SUCKS for online play. I have both. I hate the PS3 for anything but Bluray movies.
you know i might have to barrow it from you to see if its all it cracked up to be well at least for the blue-ray

protocl

Even though ps3 online gaming is not as, in definition; big as xbox live, xbox live seem to easy to get banned.
If I get killed, even though I shot first, I start cussing like a biker!!
Since ps3 started to charge for premium accounts, I think this will boost ps online, especially when Sony allows ps1 and 2 gaming.

I swear, the ONLY pleasure I get from mw2, is when I head shot a n00btubers!!!!!