FS Bunch-O-Junk

Modest_Man

Hey guys. I have a pile of stuff that I would love to sell all at once. We are moving back to Washington from Portland and this stuff is not getting used by me. We are driving up from Portland to Enumclaw for a wedding on September 21st or 22nd and staying till the 26th and I can bring up/deliver/meet during those dates.

$100 for all of it.

(1) 60 gallon tank with stand, top, lights. Holds water.
(1) 55 gallon tank with tops (center brace is cracked, holds water)
(4) 10 gallon tanks. One with top and stand. All hold water
(1) 20 gallon with hood (Marineland?) holds water. Hood may be missing parts
(2) 4' T5 HO Fulham Workhorse ballasts with reflectors and waterproof end caps. Can run (4) 4' bulbs. I may have 2 bulbs.
(2) Rena Filstar XP3's with media and a bunch of parts. O-rings are dried out and cracked. May be able to make one working filter from the two, there are cracked clips.
(1) acrylic sump with media and pump (I ran it on the 60 gallon) Hose needs re-attached to overflow box.
(1) bucket-O-rocks. River rocks. Take them or leave them, I could toss them. ~100lbs.
(1) acrylic TruVu hang on back sump type apparatus that is powered by a powerhead. Has media. I never tried to use it.
(1) tote of heaters, power strips, filters, air pumps, powerheads. Most should work. No guarantee.

Feel free to text with questions.
Jamie
(503)-902-2862

I will also have to sell a 180 gallon TruVu tank with 55 gallon sump and lights before we move as well.
Fish are a pair of Jeff Rapps wild umbee ~12" male ~10" female, (7) wild from the WetSpot Geophagus abalios ~7", and (4) wild from the WetSpot Aequidens sp. 'Jenaro Herrera' ~8". No photos of the fish or tank yet, and they would need to be picked up in the Portland area.

20170815_200925.jpg 20170815_200906.jpg

20170815_200857 (1).jpg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
What are you asking for the fish? And those are pick up only?

Modest_Man

I haven't thought much about it to be honest. Best I can do with the fish is to meet at the WetSpot.

Aequidens - free
Geophagus - $50 for all 7
Umbee pair - $50 (male lost about 3/4" strip of his upper jaw bone/teeth after contracting "duck lips" from wrestling the female. Has a bit of a smile now. We call him Toothless. Not sure how he would do in an aggressive tank lip-locking now.)

All my fish photos are on Photobucket which has screwed everyone over. I will try to share some photos this weekend.