Brine Shrimp Info.

jettej

Hi guys I am actually planning or actually have decided to raise brine shrimps for my fish. But i got some questions:

1. What & Where can i buy cheap and very good grade of Brine shrimp Eggs?
2. What if I got like a lot of baby brine. can i raise them till they get bigger so bigger fish can eat them?
3. Can they actually stay on my homemade bottle hatchery till I use them all lets say 1 week on the bottle with air supply off?
4. If ever i can raise some is it okay to feed my fish permanently pure brine shrimps or i still need to feed them flakes and frozens?

Thank You!

sandnuka

Was just lookin into this for my discus fry..... very easy DIY hatchery on youtube.... Pretty sure they die within the first 48hrs after your harvesting.... and I never use 1 food for any of my fish... always switch it up usually between three things.... but I have no idea what kind of fish you raising, so it might work for you.

Saw some really good prices for eggs on ebay btw.

jettej

thanks. 2 days? but i saw one guy he get to grow brines using a separate container and air supply. i got mine at artemiausa.com i paid 12 bucks plus 6 bucks shipping for a hundred grams of egg. that should supply me for a while. :D

sandnuka

I know some people grow them out.... Dont know how its done though?? or what you gotta feed them?? When you look into it, lets us know.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/QrQ5t5taeAQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]