Bob Moore frag swap PSAS

lilfishie

Bob Moore Frag Swap is sponcered by Puget Sound Aquarium Society and there is free admission with PSAS Membership card, which is required if you are a member. Otherwise, membership can be purchased at the door for $30 or there is an entrance fee of $15 at the door. However, you will leave there with much more than $30 worth of coral.
Besides the all the great corals that the sponsers are bringing, memebers will be bringing coral frags to trade and sell. There will be tons of beautiful coral there at great prices. A lot of it free. The PSAS group has a lot of free coral for new members.

Date:FEB 19th.2011
Time: 12 pm-5pm
Where:306 134th
Spanaway, Washington 98444

Sponsor who will be there are:
Barrier Reef
Cherry corals
Reefkoi

unconv-reefer

Lilfishie, my plan is to attend, so very possibly.

Thanks for putting all the info in I was too busy to put it all in yesterday.

Not sure why I'm going, I really don't have much (if any) room for corals but................

Adonijah

I didn't know a lick about saltwater till a couple days ago. I've been doing my research lately so now I can safely say I know what a frag is. haha

I think I will attend. I'm thinking of starting up a salt tank so I'm thinking of going for knowledge. Are there any speakers or is it just a swap meet?

unconv-reefer

Lilfishie,

I beleive I saw you and your husband there, was a pretty good display,saw a few people from here and reeffrontiers, I picked up couple of pieces myself.

One was a frag off Barrier's dark purple SPS from their display, been wanting one for awhile.

Thanks CY

lilfishie

Well I wish you would have said something. I would like to have met you.
There will be a next time I suppose!

I picked up two new acan frags and two zoa frags from Cherry corals. Got a couple red planet sps frags from Adam. And then got some nice zoas, toadstool and two frags of the sun coral in the drawing.

I will have a tank with coral for sale next year.

Oh, you remember that two guys with the little itty bitty tank with the filtration built into the back of it? I bought the tank. It is sooo cute. I cant wait to do something with it.

unconv-reefer

Take a picture of the small tank, I think I know which one, good for you.

We'll officially meet at another event I'm sure, but I was the guy in the black and white button down shirt and my wife was wearing the white leather jacket

lilfishie

I'll look and see if I can see you both in the pictures. I'll start a thread on the little tank, maybe this evening.

sidekicking

Oh yeah I know about that lol
I thought there was was a saltwater event tomorrow cause this the thread is all about saltwater

the GSAS is totally different from PSAS