Bluegrass Aquatics!

Spyral

Online at www.bluegrassaquatics.com or in person in Jeffersonville, IN. I went there this morning, met the guys and was allowed to browse their fish stock and check out the new (not yet complete or open) retail store! I picked up some very nice Africans (AWESOME selection of Frontosa and some real nice Calvus) and a butterfly pleco. Good prices, very healthy fish. Can't say enough good things about these guys., If you are thinking of a mail order purchase, don't hesitate! If you need a local guy to check out your fish, and I can swing it, I will happily do so.

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

A

Anonymous

I have bought from them before, and I agree with the 5,5,5,5,5

Anthraxx

theyre parrot cichlids.. honestly who cares? they are a nasty hybrid fish that only the most novice even bother with plus at 15+$ per fish... why bother. if u like em more power to ya, but i for one dont even look at a tank w/ those things in em anymore haha.

A

Anonymous

Anthraxx said:
theyre parrot cichlids.. honestly who cares? they are a nasty hybrid fish that only the most novice even bother with plus at 15+$ per fish... why bother. if u like em more power to ya, but i for one dont even look at a tank w/ those things in em anymore haha.
I tend to agree with you a lot. They are hybrid fish and they have already been changed so this is just a little more customization.