WTB Big bristle nose pleco

Ruturaj Hagavane

Not sure why but my female bristle nose pleco died this week, 3 years of having her. Looking for another one now. I would prefer big enough fish that won't fit in mouth of my African cichlids. Female is preferable.

- Edited for clarity

Last edited:

John58Ford

Would you want another female or a male? Long fin or albino preferences?

You say big, just meaning adult or are you looking specifically for a larger morph/sub?

I think I can solve your issues if you narrow it down a little and aren't looking for a larger morph.

Feel free to p.m. me and we can figure out a hand off if seems worth the trip to you.

I don't have any fully bristled albinos currently but I've seen a couple getting to close to that age.

Breeding stock:
IMG_20230915_210607.jpg
PXL_20230913_161815232.MP.jpg

Available examples:
PXL_20230908_161615511.MP.jpg
PXL_20240120_233817126~3.jpg

I can get a more specific shot of the older juvies if you have specifics in mind. *Due to the albino long fin lineage in my plecos, the "standard" colorations do have white tip tails.

Last edited:

Ruturaj Hagavane

Would you want another female or a male? Long fin or albino preferences?

You say big, just meaning adult or are you looking specifically for a larger morph/sub?

I think I can solve your issues if you narrow it down a little and aren't looking for a larger morph.

Feel free to p.m. me and we can figure out a hand off if seems worth the trip to you.

I don't have any fully bristled albinos currently but I've seen a couple getting to close to that age.

Breeding stock:
View attachment 13420
View attachment 13422

Available examples:
View attachment 13421
View attachment 13419

I can get a more specific shot of the older juvies if you have specifics in mind. *Due to the albino long fin lineage in my plecos, the "standard" colorations do have white tip tails.
Thank you, I missed few details and sorry about the ambiguity.

Female would be preferable, not required though. I don't want long fin. Albino would definitely be better.

I meant adult. Just because it would be going in African peacock tank, I want 9ne that won't fit in their mouth.

Those look very nice, I will leave you a PM.