Betta Tank Setup

julzhull

Can you share your betta tank setups?

I just set this up in our bedroom a few weeks ago for Narci, my narcissistic crowntail betta.

The plants aren't necessarily permanent just trimmings from another tank to fill the space. I need inspiration. Tacky as it is to most, the Eiffel Tower stays. ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

17mars

Mine is currently in a planted ten gallon but I just bought a 20 long for him that I'll be setting up on Sunday. He's a foul tempered little thing and barely tolerated a pair of otos that I've since removed for their safety.
Yours looks happy!

julzhull

Mine is currently in a planted ten gallon but I just bought a 20 long for him that I'll be setting up on Sunday. He's a foul tempered little thing and barely tolerated a pair of otos that I've since removed for their safety.
Yours looks happy!
I love 20 longs. This guy was fine with my hasbrosus corydoras but ate too much in there. I need to control his food more. He's such a predator that I knew I couldn't have shrimp with him which I really wanted.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Can you share your betta tank setups?

I just set this up in our bedroom a few weeks ago for Narci, my narcissistic crowntail betta.

The plants aren't necessarily permanent just trimmings from another tank to fill the space. I need inspiration. Tacky as it is to most, the Eiffel Tower stays. ;)

View attachment 3869

View attachment 3870

I love it. Pinch back that Octopus plant and it will get bushy and nuts in no time. I really like it just like it is. The tall plants and the tall statue make a great foil for each other. They "match" in a way....