Berried Blue Dreams Munching

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Nice.... i want some... =)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@clownie has first dibs. He asked me about it like six months ago.

I don't see any problems in my breeding program over here. Getting them acclimated and thriving in WA water --- it's been a journey, as you know. I've got it dialed in now. :)

How many you want, Mikey?

Mike16T

@clownie has first dibs. He asked me about it like six months ago.

I don't see any problems in my breeding program over here. Getting them acclimated and thriving in WA water --- it's been a journey, as you know. I've got it dialed in now. :)

How many you want, Mikey?
Haahaha.. not a lot.. just want to try it out... probably like 8...

Mike16T

Are you with trade though? Kinda prefer that but if not, just let me know.. i have plenry of plants to trade for it.. [emoji6]

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I don't have any high tec tanks and you grow those amazing plants. I'm kind of an amazon sword/anubias kind of gal. I'd prefer cold hard cash.

Speaking of plants, I got a Madagascar lace leaf from The Coop some time ago... it's slowly crapping out. I didn't think it would make it but I had to try! And the first plant I ever bought -- a crypt from The Coop -- is making babies like crazy in the 35G.

Mike16T

I don't have any high tec tanks and you grow those amazing plants. I'm kind of an amazon sword/anubias kind of gal. I'd prefer cold hard cash.

Speaking of plants, I got a Madagascar lace leaf from The Coop some time ago... it's slowly crapping out. I didn't think it would make it but I had to try! And the first plant I ever bought -- a crypt from The Coop -- is making babies like crazy in the 35G.
I have crypt flamingo that I can trade if you want that... [emoji6]

Mike16T

tBfsAyd.jpg

Just an update of the tank.. Getting more colorful each day...=)

Mike16T

Hmm. When do you want to pick up your 6 sub adult PRLs for plant trade? :) I'm at the day job 9am - 5pm in LynnHOOD......
Contact Loren. He is near your place. He can be our middle man.. =)
I live in Kent now.. ='(

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Crap. Kent is like the end of the universe. My mother lives in Tacoma and I never go down there --- unless forced to do so. lol

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Loren is asking where you work.

@Loren - Are you Loren's secretary or what? Geez Loren - you know where I friggin LIVE!

I'm working now 830am - 5pm at a FastSigns shop in Lynnwood. I can box up some shrimp or snails (those are also briskly selling) and you can pick them up from me at work. I run the shop. It's not an imposition or a problem to come by my store.

Mike16T

@Loren - Are you Loren's secretary or what? Geez Loren - you know where I friggin LIVE!

I'm working now 830am - 5pm at a FastSigns shop in Lynnwood. I can box up some shrimp or snails (those are also briskly selling) and you can pick them up from me at work. I run the shop. It's not an imposition or a problem to come by my store.
That is what he wanted to do because he prefer to stop by you work or meet him in the middle to do the trade. And no it's being a secretary, it's being a nice friend... lol. We work close to by each other thats why... We do the same thing for each other anyway, it's not just me.. [emoji6][emoji6]

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
That is what he wanted to do because he prefer to stop by you work or meet him in the middle to do the trade. And no it's being a secretary, it's being a nice friend... lol. We work close to by each other thats why... We do the same thing for each other anyway, it's not just me.. [emoji6][emoji6]

I just wanted to do this @Loren (because he loves it) and give him some crap. Otherwise, he might think I'm an imposter.