Been awhile

popss

Happy Holidays all!! glad to see site still up, I will get some fishy up dates in the next few days up. seems to have been some remodeling I need to figure out. :)

LeslieG

Hello! and Happy Holidays to you, too! What kind of fish do you have, and what kind of tanks?

I have a 30-gallon with kribensis (two adults and 13 two-month-old babies), blue platties, guppies, golddust mollies, black neons, khuli loaches, and julii cories, and a 20-gallon with two axolotls. I've been away from aquariums for 6.5 years since I moved to Washington from Louisiana, and a lot of fascinating developments occurred while I was away ... like the freshwater shrimp that I'm itching to get my fingers on. If I could manage, I'd have a pleco tank, too. I started my tanks in mid-November (fish) and mid-December (axolotls). They're a bit like potato chips, aren't they? - - given the space, I'd have a LOT more. 30-40 gallons are the max size for me because that's the most I can lift with my useless back, but I plan to eventually squeeze in a lot of 10-40 gallon aquariums.

KaraWolf

Hello!! :)
Ive got a 55 that Im "upsizing" to a 125 and its got a red tailed shark and a school of 14 lemon tetra. Theres 12 rummynose tetra in my quarintene tank for this tank as well :D should make it a goal to finish the stand before they come out of quarentene so I can swap them AND the tank at the same time :D when the 125 is fully stocked Im hoping to have enough hiding spaces to facilitate 5 Red Tailed Sharks, the lemon tetra, the rummynose tetra and another school of marble hatchet fish. And who knows what else.

There is also 2 30 gallon tanks upstairs one for endlers and a neon themed one with a few male endlers and a school of cherry barbs.

popss

Hi leslieG, I am a Jag, Oscar kind of guy, 180 Oscar tank,. 95g single Oscar tank and a 145 WC Jag tank pair.