Been a while!

Gosu

Well since i was extremely bored i figured id pop in an update you folks, ive taken down 2x 55gals, 2x 10gals, and now only keep the 80 and the 30 up, ive got the 30 setup for coldwater plants, crayfish, and misc harmless fish, the 80 is still assorted africans, picked up a second highfin cat, the rubberlip pleco is at about 4" dont think he'll get bigger from looks of things, the common pleco is over a foot! the lights burnt out over my 80 and use the ceiling light as best i can to do a 12hour shift but its sketchy at best ill get on that sooner or later umm.. the puffers i had got sick 1 died of it, another got eaten because of the aggitation of the community so i took them to a local fish shop i like - stopped by a week ago and they were sold to a new home as a pair so thats good, and the store knew they werent freshwater! shock right? umm ive no real plan to get more fish though id like more crayfish and plants - thinkin ill snag some neat plants from a local pond see how that goes(i dont care if its unsafe in advance btw)... hrmm well i think that just about sums it up! hit me up, tell me how youre doing, and your tanks! or just bs for the hell of it!