bad fish day

rattle1972

picked up 5 Herichthys labridens the other day... came into work yesterday..lost one of them, then go home,, and i got ick in my 75, spent all morning working on it...come into work, and lost another labriden... sighhhhhhhhhhhhh....

oh why have the fish gods forsaken me!!!!!!!

rattle1972

the 75 is doing better... bug bubba lolo (lol) is swimming around and beating everyone into submission again.. jag has unclamped his fins and is swimming around also.. i did the one treatment that night, going to do the second one tonight aftger a big water change..so should be good...

the labs... they are doing well...i think i had just a couple week ones. that small atromaculatas was beating the **** out of the two that died.. suck, but was quite entertaining to watch a little fish half there size beat them like that... but my three are looking good...have not been there today yet.. fingers crossed... ....

oooooo and one of my umbees is starting to grow pretty fast,,im almost positive its a male!!!! :cheers:

Please watch language.

rattle1972

its a small one only 55 gal. its my grow out tank, there is pics of it in a post i did in the show and tell section

A

Anonymous

cool..I want a tank at work so bad. I have one, but haven't set it up yet..lol

rattle1972

its nice having it there...but alot of work... i put more work into that tank then i think i do for all three of my tanks at home put together.. i do water changes every day on it to keep it nice and clean.. last thing i want at the tattoo shop is a smelly dirty looking fish tank