B&D Tropical Fish- White Center

rattle1972

Overall Experience 5
Cost 2
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 2
Service 5

i love going into this place. it is so peaceful. there is never people there, never background noise. the sound of the aquariums is so soothing...its almost like a retreat! as far as buying fish there... if it gets over a foot they pretty much refuse to sale it. and there prices are extremely high. the lady there is awsome, extremely nice. and they will go out of there way to help with any aquarium issues.

A

Anonymous

overall experience 3
cost 1
quality of fish 3
varity 2
service 3

Dislike this place. that's all I gotta say.

Salzabar

OK! I have to throw in my 2 cents.

Overall experience 3
cost 3
quality of fish 5
variety 3
service 5

Personal observations about the store would be appropriate on this thread-not the grooming habits of store owner. I understand we are rating the whole fish store experience but place yourself in his shoes. Sometimes you have to refrain from certain comments.

Madness

Staff member
Comments about the store and its product is accepted, and that is all. Any unnecessary comments are grounds for membership deletion.

anthony

This fish store is very close to my house, the prices are high and they don't have hardly any aggressive or monster fish. The staff is helpful, they have a microscope and will try and trouble shoot your problems with you. But because of the high prices and community only selection, not to mention they don't have canisters, uvs, tanks, I only go there if I need 1 thing and other stores are closed or I don't feel like driving. Thanks but no tanks?

overall experience 3
cost 1
quality of fish 5
variety 2
service 5

cichlid-gal

Overall experience 4
cost 4
quality of fish 4
variety 4
service 3

On our visit to Seattle this last Tuesday we stopped into B&D Tropical.  We were surprised at the variety of beautiful fish being offered by this store.  There was a tank that housed jumbo neon tetras (spectacular in color and size) along with some longfinned zebra danios (beautiful fish).  Coming out of the top of the tank were two huge peace lilies.  It was quite a site and I kept coming back to look at it again and again.  The fish seemed to be in excellent health, and the short time we spent speaking with the owner showed his knowledge of fishkeeping and fish.  I already regret not purchasing those jumbo neons...maybe someone else will have the chance to pick them up.