Free Assorted Goldfish, Tacoma WA, MU/PU

Surreal

I will be moving across the country and sadly cannot take all of my precious goldfish with me as it will take several days and I want to give the ones that I am taking the best chance of survival. (Please disregard the current state of my tank, the driftwood/decor and what gravel I could suck up with a shop vac has been removed so it can be dried and packed). If you see any goldfish(es) that you're interested in please let me know. I don't know the exact sizes of the fish but for frame of reference that is a 300w heater attached to the side and it's a 180 gallon tank.

The fish that need new homes are: 1 large mostly white shubunkin, 2 red and white comets, 1 smaller mostly white comet, 1 calico doubletail, 1 calico shubunkin, 1 smaller orange/white hibuna, 1 red/white wakin, 1 midnight comet.

The fish that will be coming with me on my move are: 2 red/white wakins, 1 midnight comet, and the smallest red/white comet.

20170103_121738.jpg 20170103_121740.jpg 20170103_121741.jpg 20170103_121748.jpg

Last edited:

Surreal

Added a list of the fish that are available to the main post. Just looking to give these guys a good home.