Asia Gift & Aquarium- Tacoma

Pleco_Party

Overall experience 4
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4
Service 5

Okay so i was driving in Tacoma and found this little Asian gift & Aquarium store. Its off to the side and you can barely see it. I went in to check it out not expecting much. I go to the small Aquarium section and I was surprised, for the little amount of room they had they had a good variety for the size! They have salt water fish, corals, a ton of Arrowana, Cichlids and a few different variety of fish. There prices are a little high on some stuff but other stuff is priced well. I was impressed with their Flowerhorn Cichlid and their Jardini Arrowana. They are honestly the nicest people i have met and they know a lot about the fish they have. I told them about wafishbox and hopefully they set up an account, If anyone wants the address or if mikey or anyone wants to contact them about wafishbox i have their email.

Mikey

Overall experience 5
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5

Every time I go eat at Viendong (across the street) I stop by at this place. I really enjoy talking with the owner and seeing the cool (like $150) flowerhorns. Like pleco party said the prices are a little steep, but I'd suggest stopping by at least once to check it out.

Anthraxx

Overall Experience 5
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 3
Service 5

Great mom and pop shop. not the largest place but im always pleasantly surprised when i go in there. may have to try this viendong next time im in the area...

presleyk

I use to live close by the place a year ago and I always wondered what was in a place like that and one day I said F it and went in. It looks like a place to go get a Mogwai, you know like off of "Gremlins" the movie. To my surprise they had well diverse slection, the baby RTC they had where definitely of good quality! Me and the owner talked about Flowerhorns for like 10 min cool guy!

So I give them for: Overall Experience 4
Cost 3
Quality of fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5

A

Anonymous

I'm going to say, I hve been going to this shop and vien dong for about 10 years. Love both places. The owners of vien dong know my family by name. And the owner of the fish shop and his wife are very cool. He is very "oldschool", but at the same time very knowladgable. He has been doing this longer then some of us have been alive. Also this is the only shop I have ever purchased a green terror from that dident have internal parasites. Oh yeah the ratings.

Experiance 5
Cost 3
Quality 4
Price 2
Service 5

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Ive been in there once or twice. I think if I were looking for a place that sells gremlins this is where you would find them.

They had a lot of Red Tailed Catfish and Oscars that had horrible hole in the head. I was not impressed.

aquaman95

The rtc and os were in bad shape but where are they not prices were extreme but nice kalico fh,giant gourami 14 inch buttikoferi tetras peacock cichlids texas cichlid angelfish fancy goldfish its always worth a peek sone rare htf fish come threw here