Aquariums Where to Buy

Sleeves

ok... so over here is Kitsap county, where is a good place to purchase aquariums 125 gal and larger?

I am looking to set up a SA Cichlid tank

thanks

Anthraxx

2nd hand is the way to go. just get a decent condition tank and buy new or used if the price is right filtration. i have done that before with a 125g tank and it took quite awhile but great savings. ended up all in 600-650$ decor filters the whole nine yards minus fish. GL to ya as you may have to drive a bit, but the ferry out there is a great resource.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I second craigslist..... Or offer up . Got my 170g tank in trade for a complete 55g

I just resealed it and it's been working awesome for two weeks. I also picked up a 75 one time for a great price

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
lloyd378 said:
I second craigslist..... Or offer up . Got my 170g tank in trade for a complete 55g

I just resealed it and it's been working awesome for two weeks. I also picked up a 75 one time for a great price

Hey did I miss the post with pics of this tank? lol

Yeah craiglist is a good way to get a large tank for a good price. You can also keep your eyes open on the Petsmart website. They have had sales where you buy online and then pick up in store with some good discounts. New tank with warranty is nice...