A

Anonymous

Overall Experience 5
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 3
Service 5+

Plant variety 5, fish variety 3 :)

I don't know what to make of this new store. It's a place I would like to put my bed right in the middle of the place and live. BEAUTIFUL tanks! The owner more than willing to lead you through, talk tech and answer questions. The fish look great, plants are amazing. There are plants and decor here you will not find at any other store. We've all seen show tanks, this is a 'show' store.

aeroman9000

Aquarium Zen

Overall experience 5
Cost 5
Variety 5
Service 5+

I love this store. Its clean and inspiring! I gave cost and variety a 5 based on the quality of the fish and the equipment. The variety of fish is limited due to space limitations. But the fish has are happy and healthy. The tanks he has up for display are my favorite kind of setups! I too could live there!

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Quality of plants 5
Variety 4
Service 5+

Being in the store for the first time yesterday, after the ''rush'' had cooled since opening, we found it to be well maintained and beautiful. Steve, the owner, was most helpful with questions we had about our plants, algae and fish species. Having been in Steve's former home and seeing how he maintained aquaria there, I can say he Aquarium Zen is an extension of Steve himself, with the same care and love of the nature aquaria you will see in his store.

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

Great place to go to when you're looking for inspiration for a natural looking tank. Every tank is beautifully set up and all the fish look healthy and active. It gets busy in there, so you'll most likely have to wait your turn, but you'll find lots of things to look at and totally emerse yourself in each tank, as you continue to become inspired. Steve has lots of ADA products, so if you're in the market for that kind of stuff, look no further, just be sure to bring a hefty wallet (or paycheck, whatever). Their collection of aquascaping tools are numerous, not to mention all the hardscaping components (stones, driftwood, etc). Definitely a great place for the fish enthusiast in us all!

Here are some pictures I took during my first visit.

Attachments

• IMG_6995.JPG
    IMG_6995.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_6996.JPG
    IMG_6996.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6997.JPG
    IMG_6997.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6998.JPG
    IMG_6998.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6999.JPG
    IMG_6999.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7001.JPG
    IMG_7001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7002.JPG
    IMG_7002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7003.JPG
    IMG_7003.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7006.JPG
    IMG_7006.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 117

bluemarble224

Visited this store last summer. WOW! Was intrigued for sure! Everything about it was inspiring! Really like the tanks that were set up and the interesting and unusual fish. Very nice place!
Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

julzhull

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4.5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

I've been in here twice now. I haven't bought any plants or fish yet but I have purchased some tools for my aquascaping. They have a huge variety of plants and less of a variety of fish but the fish they do have look really nice. It's a great place to go for ideas on your planted tanks, I love just walking around in there. The person I've seen working there both times has been extremely helpful with questions.

GoodnNuff

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 3
Service 5

Incredible store for Planted Tanks! Lots of plants, lots of healthy fish with a limited selection of species, and lots of growing supplies and ideas. Nice to see some beautiful (and deservedly expensive) show guppies and a nice selection of wild type Bettas.