Service 5

By far my favorite fish store.

WyldFya

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

Barbie is one of the most knowledgable fish people I know, and has the best selection of exotic plecos in Washington.

Seattle_Aquarist

Barbie, the owner of Aquarium Solutions did an excellent talk for GSAS last fall on Plecos. She is a widely respected Pleco breeder both nationally and internationally for breeding some of the most difficult Plecos / Loricariids.

We visited this store last week during our vacation in the Spokane area and loved talking to Barbie and she gave us the "Big Tour" of her store and answered a bunch of our questions on pleco's. We didn't get to purchase any livestock due to our being on vacation and didn't want to risk bringing them back during the hot weather. Amazing collection of rare pleco's for sure.

iandraco

Aquarium solutions is probably out best LFS in Spokane. Barbie is very knowledgeable on all fish especially cats and cichlids and is always happy to help. she has given me lots of breeding advice on my Tanganyikan chcilds (quite a few of which i bought from her) and plecos. i used some of my store credit from the cichlids i bring her to buy a pair of her super red/calico BN plecos and they are breeding like mad. i need to go get another female from her soon to keep up with the demand for their fry. they have turned into a cash cow for me. i would highly recommend that you stop by her shop if you find yourselves in Spokane in the future.

MRTom

Hey guys, don't forget to post the ratings.

Overall Experience 1-5
Cost 1-5
Quality of Fish 1-5
Variety 1-5
Service 1-5