Aquarium Co-Op Visits

Lamental Jester

fishloverRon said:
LJ, DOOOOOOD, you need to MAKE time for that stop! Hope you can!
I'm really gonna try! I'm on a tight schedule that evening and I gotta catch the 7:40 ferry. But I think as long as I can I can get out of Seattle by 6:30 I'll have the time :)

@Madness: Tomorrow is his opening day I think

MikeB

who all is going up.. im really thinking about going tommarrow as part of the giant flash mob...

Madness

Staff member
I moved the discussion of visits and who and when to here so that the thread that is for rating Aq. Co-Op can be for just that.

Anything you want to arrange or discuss lets do it here.

Thanks everyone. :)

JimA

Whats his max occupancy?? :lol: Wish I could swing it, I gotta work a home show.

Cory, good job! From what I can see you put some nice work into it!!

Madness

Staff member
BillHN said:
This is the reason why I hate living in Lacey, 2 hour drive here I GO (eventually xD)!
Come on BillHN, your not far from me and I can do it. :spoton:

It does help that every Saturday morning I am already half way there. :joker: :)

lars on

It's NICEEEE. If you have the time you should definitely go! :) still drooling over the angelfish pair he had for sale!

Salzabar

Friday at lunch I will travel from Lake City to Edmonds to be on the door step when he opens. Hope I don't scare him with my bug eyes, hunch back, drool and evil laugh MUUAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Do u guys have ETA? If I get off at regular time ill head down there. Hopefully around 3-4 pm

Salzabar

Let me see, he opens at noon until 8 so that means 8 hours. Yes, I'm sure of the math. I will be there for 8 hours. Bring me sustenance for my survival. A bigmac will do.

Actually I will be there around opening for a quick lunch break visit then after work around 5 ish to visit and say hi to all who is there.

GASP! I might even buy something!! I will bring many crisp bills to launder...er I mean, spend.

MAH BEER IS EMPTY! WE ALL ARE GONNA DIE!! Which also means I had too many and need sleep. See ya all there.

MikeB

hell ya for indian food.. i havent had good indian food in ages... good thing he didnt say sushi lol