Aquarium Co-Op Plant Swap Saturday August 17th at 7pm

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Plant Swap Guidelines

How does the plant swap work?
Everyone brings 1 bagged plant and puts it on the table. You then grab a raffle ticket. Once the raffle starts, names will be called out to go pick from the table. You’re allowed to pick 1 plant.

What should I bring?
Bring a plant in good condition you think someone would be happy to have. It’s best to bring a few stems, or bag of plants etc. More in the bag helps ensure the new owner will be successful with it. Bring a new species each month. You can’t bring the same plant more than once to the swap.

What should I not bring?
Duckweed. Plants infested with algae.

Can I bring extra plants?
Surely! Just don’t put them on the table. You’re free to swap amongst the group.

What happens if I forget my plant or don’t own one?
You may buy a plant from the shop to put on the table.

What if I want to sell something?
Lets be real here. This is a meetup. It’s a great place to set up deals with other people to trade, sell and buy. This is all permitted on a hobbyist level. This is not the venue to setup your aquatic store. In the spirit of continuing these events I’d hope that people will appreciate the event and support the store when they can.

When and Where?
The 3rd Saturday of each month at 7pm. This event takes place at:
Aquarium Co-Op
9661 Firdale Ave
Edmonds Wa. 98020
RSVP on the event facebook page of aquarium co-op. https://www.facebook.com/events/606243102730748/

What to do after?
The shop closes at 8pm. At that point we’ll find somewhere to talk fish and grab food/drinks. Some places that might work well are Dicks Drive In parking lot in the summer and Denny’s when it’s colder and raining?​

I couldn't seem to find the events section on the forum anymore? I could be blind but I used ctr+F and searched events and couldn't find it. So feel free to move this to the right section if need be.