Aquarium Co-Op Plant Swap #2 Saturday September 21st

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Plant Swap Guidelines

How does the plant swap work?
Everyone brings 1 bagged plant and puts it on the table. You then grab a raffle ticket. Once the raffle starts, names will be called out to go pick from the table. You’re allowed to pick 1 plant.

What should I bring?
Bring a plant in good condition you think someone would be happy to have. It’s best to bring a few stems, or bag of plants etc. More in the bag helps ensure the new owner will be successful with it. Bring a new species each month. You can’t bring the same plant more than once to the swap.

What should I not bring?
Duckweed. Plants infested with algae.

Can I bring extra plants?
Surely! Just don’t put them on the table. You’re free to swap amongst the group.

What happens if I forget my plant or don’t own one?
You may buy a plant from the shop to put on the table.

What if I want to sell something?
Lets be real here. This is a meetup. It’s a great place to set up deals with other people to trade, sell and buy. This is all permitted on a hobbyist level. This is not the venue to setup your aquatic store. In the spirit of continuing these events I’d hope that people will appreciate the event and support the store when they can.

When and Where?
The 3rd Saturday of each month at 7pm. This event takes place at:
Aquarium Co-Op
9661 Firdale Ave
Edmonds Wa. 98020
RSVP on the event facebook page of aquarium co-op. https://www.facebook.com/events/363707567089777/

We will start drawing from the names at 7:15pm sharp.​

A

Anonymous

Saved on the calendar Cory, ill do my best to attend this one :D

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
This is this Saturday. I hope everyone will attend :) 23 people last time. I'm sure there will be more this time.

Angelman

We will be there.   Last one was small but it's only going to get bigger from there..... See you there fishbox peps

A

Anonymous

Who's all going?

I'll do my best to attend, but headed out of town right now to watch a game in CleElum.

Salzabar

Cory , you are the best. I really enjoy your store but most of all I appreciate what you have done for me and many many others in our hobby. You have revitalized my hobby and have peaked my interest in quality small fish and shrimp. So much so that I don't keep big fish anymore. I plan to be there today to shop and maybe do some plant swapping if I can give up one of my treasured plants.
Save a new shirt for me.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
So, how'd it go? was there a lot of good plant swapping going on? I heard from Madness, that the store was nice and busy......

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Last customer just left. On my way home now. Aron snapped some pictures. Lots of other forum members just left too . Was a good night.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Aquarium Co-Op said:
Last customer just left. On my way home now. Aron snapped some pictures. Lots of other forum members just left too . Was a good night.
awesome! I am glad to hear it. also a huge thank you for the picks you made for me today...... i will be taking some pictures tonight and doing a thread about them soon. You, sir, ROCK!!!