Aquarium Co-Op 340 Gallon Tank Bursted

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
So sorry to hear this. Hope everything turns out and Hank does good.

Betty

Staff member
Scary stuff! I can't imagine cleaning up that much water. I'm glad Hank survived and hope he'll be okay. Sorry for the losses.

zach_discus

Cory if you need help re-sealing the beast, I have experience and a nice selection of tools to get the job done.

Anthraxx

with hank being this popular i feel like he should have a shirt..

I also hope everything is going okay and you can find a solution quickly. i might suggest some sort of livestock feed tub for hank as a temporary means if you cant find something big enough fast enough

luv_my_fishies

tank to loan Cory

Hi.  I have an acrylic 240 gallon tank I would loan to Cory.  You'd have to come get it in Kent.  Cory knows who I am and he has been to my house.

The dimensions are 2' x 2' x 8'.  It will keep Hank alive until ya'll have his home back in order.

Anthraxx: We have some left over, the green Hank shirts are only limited to XL, XXL and XXL sizes, I think...

We also have brown shirts that have an outline of a Corydora on the front with the word "Corydoras" underneath the outline, and the Aquarium Co-Op logo on the back. I think we still have more size options for this one.
(not the best picture, but it's the only picture I have of me wearing the brown one...)

I believe shirts are $10 each.

They also make awesome Seat Covers :D

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I think we're going to have some new Hank T-shirts made up. They'll be higher quality with more colors. The cost will be around $20 with proceeds going towards Hank's new tank.

On another note. The store is put back together. I'm not sure if I've ever been so tired in my life lol. Before leaving the shop at 11pm. It was time to sprinkle baking soda everywhere. I'll get there early tomorrow to vacuum it all up.

Where Hank's tank used to be.

A

Anonymous

Aquarium Co-Op said:
On  another note. The store is put back together. I'm not sure if I've ever been so tired in my life lol. Before leaving the shop at 11pm. It was time to sprinkle baking soda everywhere. I'll get there early tomorrow to vacuum it all up.
Oh geez, I bet...

Missgrumpygills

Aquarium Co-Op said:
I think we're going to have some new Hank T-shirts made up. They'll be higher quality with more colors. The cost will be around $20 with proceeds going towards Hank's new tank.
 I would buy one  :spoton:

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully the new design of the shirt should be done sometime Saturday.