Aquarium CarteL June 7th. Whatcha gonna bring?

zach_discus

I'm bringing a 55g tank/stand/light set up and a couple 30g tank/top/lights. Also have a bunch of random larger pieces of driftwood from a couple tank tear downs. Also a couple boxes of random equipment.

Tormoz,
I've been away and then got covered up with work and haven't been keeping up.  Tables are donations of $15 each or 3 for $40.  I pick up the cash after we all get our tables in order.  The Eagles Club sets them up around the room for us and we have one or 2 chairs per table. There are still a few tables available, so I'm putting you down for 1 now. Please PM me to confirm. Thanks!
Ron

plecopleco19

My list of things I will have for sale at the Swap meet this Saturday

Lots of tanks. No cracks and all hold water( Cheap). Brand new nano tank (Eheim), used one day for display $45.00. Albino plecos (L144), bright orange not the white out color. Total of 465 are for sale but I will only be able to bring 150 or so to the swap meet. Will be housed in a tank with heat and OX until sold. I will net them for you. Will be offered at the swap meet for 1.00 each. Bring container or bags if you plan to buy, I have some bags, but not a lot. Also have 3 long fin brown BN plecos that are males at 3.0" to 3.5", for sale at $7.00 each, or all three for twenty dollars. 75 Gallon tank with matching stand and hood, full length T8 light, glass lid inserts and jag heater.( same tank that was won at the GSAS fish auction two years ago) ALL FOR $150.00. If you buy it I will deliver it to you after the swap meet, for free. But must not be more than 15 miles or so. Red ramshorn snails for sale at .50 cents each. Buy five for two dollars. Want lots- lets chat. Lots of odds and ends for sale (cheap) so stop by and say hi. :welcome!:  We are the Pleco Pleco 19 table. See ya topside....  :punk:  Breed for the future, not for money.

KaraWolf

looking for an itty bitty water pump for cheap/decent price for a reptile project >> just needs enough power to suck up a "river" and jettison it back to the top of a 30 gallon

A

Anonymous

One more day till the swap. Advertise your items to entice fish peeps to go. Even the saltwater peeps. Saltwater products are available at the swap.

Madness

Staff member
I will not be going at this time, check my list above, if interested in any of it let me know. All school work is due Monday, so I will be busy on school work this weekend.

plecopleco19

<dl class="codebox hidecode"><dt style="border: none;"></dt><dd></dd></dl>Is it OK to bring fish to the swap? Will there be power for a small tank?

Denizaari

There are outlets all along the wall. You will have the option for power but you need to bring the appropriate equipment. Yes, you can sell/trade/swap live fish.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
$5.49 per, and you get 3 plants. Some of the plants are anubias, banana plants, amazon swords, pogostemon erectus, aromatica, java fern etc.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Also bringing 5.5 and 2.5 gallon tanks. Never used but a little dusty. Lots of finnex lights including some monster rays etc. Repashy and sponge filters as well. 1 Gallon of Prime.

Some rimless tanks kits that the box got wet in the flood. be 40% off on those etc.