Aquaria in Bellevue

Bullyboy

Has anyone checked out this new shop ? It seems amazing from what ive seen online

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Not me. I rarely get over to the Eastside anymore. Anxious to hear what others think. I used to live a few blocks from Denny's in Totem Lake. Me and my first English Bulldog walked there three times a week.

Mike16T

@L190 checked them out before when I told him about the place. He said it's almost look like Aquarium Zen but stuff are way expensive..

L190

it is kind of like zen but has a lot less stuff / fish. The stuff they sell are ADA stuff so it is super expensive. I'm not sure how they stay in business but i think how they make their money is maintenance for high dollar clientele

Bullyboy

I finally went in today and i really liked it, they certainly have a more pointed audience but thats likely cuz their shop is small.
I cant wait to see em do better and open a larger store, one of the few shops in town that cater to high tech tanks and preasurized Co2 set ups.

Got everything i need for hatching brineshrimp and breeding killifish :)

Ebi-sama

It's expensive there indeed. I would say overpriced. However, it is nice in there and of quality. You can tell she really cares for her tanks and everything is packaged well with thought. The fish are healthy and fed as if they're her own personal fishes. Overall, it's a great little place with ada products (no tanks for sale, maybe if ordered?) There isn't a huge selection considering the store size. I would say it's definitely more tailored towards the "aquascaping" niche market.

Bullyboy

Yah its definitely high tech tank style stuff.
The only stuff thats expensive beyond usual LFS prices id say would be high tech equipment though. It seemed her fish, food, plant, etc stuff was reasonably priced if not cheaper than Zen, Coop, Dennys, etc