Anyone looking to adopt a kitten?

MorganEA

Our 5 foster kittens are almost ready to go to their new homes! We will be having an adoption event at the maple valley Mudbay on Nov 1st around noon, come meet them and fall in love! All kittens come spayed/ neutered and are current on shots.
_MG_3389.jpg

_MG_3377.jpg

_MG_3361.jpg

_MG_3384.jpg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
My co worker just lost her cat..... How much is the adoption fee?

KaraWolf

the black one looks like one I had as a kid. She was a snooty brat to everyone but me lol <3 :( good luck finding homes!!! XD my house is on cat quota already.

MorganEA

We foster through the King County Animal Shelter. The Fee is 100$ and that includes all shots, they have been neutered/spayed, and they are micro-chipped.

MorganEA

Yea you can't walk out of the vet without paying at least 50$ now. Once you start adding everything up 100$ is cheap.

KaraWolf

Man I just saw one that tiny(I officially volunteer at the human society in tacoma XDDD ). Been soooo long since I've seen them that little. Last I can remember is when ours were that little....the remaining sibling is 15 now. annnnnd now I feel old.

MorganEA

We volunteer to feed the bottle babies or we take in the moms so they have a quiet place to raise their litter. In the past year we have raised and adopted out over 30 kittens.

MorganEA

Just thought I would bump this :) no one got adopted today but we will be there tomorrow as well 12:00 to 5:00pm come stop by and say hi!

MorganEA

Spayed/neutered pets are happy pets lol! But to be honest this kitten season has been really slow so I think people are finally figuring out that they need to fix their pets! Last year we were drowning in kittens.