Anyone ever order from Imperial Tropicals?

FishBeast

Yes! I bought my panda Garra and chocolate cichlid (R.I.P.) from them. Reasonable cost. What are you looking to get?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I like the fact they are advertised as midas even though heritage is questionable with these amphilophus.
FD560BDE-DE6C-4B33-9476-B4ABBA936DFB.png
I found one other place that has midas on aquabid. These are F1 and a bit pricey compared to Imperial

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I sent them an email asking about there midas line to see if true Citrinellus and if so what generation. I guess I want a Midas and not a 'Midevil' mixed mutt.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
So I really like these guys. I went to their web site and contacted them with questions and they responded within a day! I then asked further questions and got the answer back in a couple hours. Super happy with the communication from these guys. The fish I want are small at 4" and I would need to raise them out for a bit before they could go into the 300g. Three midas in a 20L till they got to about 5.5" is a bit much and they would likely kill each other. Thinking about moving a puffer into a 20L and then raising the fish out in the 65B. Or I could just breakdown and set up another tank... a 40B maybe. lol