any ideas on what this fish is?

A

Anonymous

I probably will. Anyway you could either post a clearer picture or send me a pict VIA text or email?

How much are you asking?

fishyladdy

i just posted an add with some other pics u can go see them there if you would like. or i can text u some pics. im looking for trades of like like plants of some smaller fish

twoohsix

Thats funny i had went down there to get a few and they raised the price to 14.99
I didn't need to have em that bad so i passed on em. I was shocked to see them house a pair of red devils with fry with another one and was beaten dang near to death. I had to tell them to do something about it before they even noticed.

LuminousAphid

I'm sure it's not easy to keep track of dozens of tanks and all the fish in them, while still trying to run a store.... That said, it's not impossible, so good on you for pointing out that something was wrong. Maybe they will keep an eye out for that in the future.

I have some blue tetra that I could trade for the extra male... although I shouldn't, he would like more space than I can provide.

A

Anonymous

twoohsix said:
Thats funny i had went down there to get a few and they raised the price to 14.99
I didn't need to have em that bad so i passed on em. I was shocked to see them house a pair of red devils with fry with another one and was beaten dang near to death. I had to tell them to do something about it before they even noticed.
Now, that's a normal price for Bridges Pet, even at $14.99 it was probably 20% off....lol!

fishyladdy

shit i bought the last two from them the other day i didnt see anymore in there or i could have bought them all. she could have just gave me a deal because she sees me there at least once a day lol but i dont think so. they didnt even have it labeled up there every time i went there

Anthraxx

awesome buy for sure. always wanted agazzi's myself. read up on breeding them, ive heard many different ideas on it but im pretty sure males dont do much besides fertilize the eggs. GL to ya

lilfishie

Awsome buy for sure.
So the price from Liveaquaria is crazy then. they have the Double Full Red Agassizi Cichlid (Apistogramma agassizi) originally 79.00 on sale for 44.00

A

Anonymous

fishyladdy said:
shit i bought the last two from them the other day i didnt see anymore in there or i could have bought them all. she could have just gave me a deal because she sees me there at least once a day lol but i dont think so. they didnt even have it labeled up there every time i went there
Yip, they had that single female double red marked & $15 yesterday.

lilfishie said:
Awsome buy for sure.
So the price from Liveaquaria is crazy then. they have the Double Full Red Agassizi Cichlid (Apistogramma agassizi) originally 79.00 on sale for 44.00
Did you happen to notice how many fish came with that price?