Any GSAS Members?

Bob

Finally got my membership. But how am i supposed to log into the member area? I did not receive a member id or any sort of log in.

clifford

I had a problem with this when I tried to sign up last week, and suggested I had disabled my spam software, and that didn't seem to help...still no message.

He suggested I whitelist @gsas.org, which worked like a charm...sure enough, it was my own stuff blocking it. (doh!)

A

Anonymous

^ What he said. If I remember correctly we log in using our member number. 1st time log in will be prompted to create password.

Don't forget to mention your a member at sponsor stores for discounts. It's worth it. I saved about $40 this weekend being a GSAS member :D

Bob

fishloverRon said:
I'm the membership chair. PM sent!

I did not receive a pm, but i think i got it now. I just have to wait for my card in the mail.

I'm not sure why you didn't receive my PM, but to be sure you are on the membership roll, just email me or text me your name so I can double check it in the roster. rondsower@gmail.com or 253-468-6445
I have 15 listed from Marysville and none with a vic, vick, vicky, vickie, vickey. I did mail out one membership to Marysville recently, but with an entirely different name/handle. I will not expose your name or any information about you. It is contrary to our code of ethics.