Any GBR owners, lovers, breeders?

plumcuda

Yes I do

I have 3 GBR and about 60 Bolivians. The Gbr haven't spawned yet, but the Bolivians are on a daily basis. nothing is surviving though. My 3rd bolivian spawn
resulted in about 75 viable fish that are now breeding. Make it stop !! I'm trying to sell the Bolivians, but I'm in a pretty isolated area to sell fish.

Lori

plumcuda

where am I

Sorry, thought that came up automatically, will have to go fix it. I'm located in Port Townsend.

Lori

Kaie

Oh yeah that is deep.

I just picked up a pair of Germans yesterday. Im curious about Bolivians. How old are the ones you are trying to get rid of? Any pictures of them and/or the parents.

Port Townsend maybe deep but id be willing to make it out there for some quality Bolivians.

plumcuda

they were hatched aprox. 4/10/11 Makes them almost 11 months. Can't get pics to post here.
Send email and can send you pics.

Lori

A

Anonymous

i suggest buying them- they are beauuuuutiifu!!! i bought a few past month, took awhile but when they adapted they shine beautifully. the colors are awsome... definetly a good find!

F.Banks

I'd love to have some Bolivians Rams. One of my choices for a dwarf cichlid for the 20gl. long
tanks I just cycled. I don't drive, but shipping shouldn't be that much to Lynnwood. How much
for each. I'd want at least three.

plumcuda

Sorry I won't ship. Why don't you get a hold of kaie from this thread and see if you could pay her to pick some up for you.I don't know how far she is from you. Are they hard to get on that side of the water too? My original 4 were shipped from Arizona because I couldn't find any locally.

Lori

F.Banks

Actually Kaie contacted me just after I posted and already offered to pick some up for me.
He'll contact me Mon. evening to confirm and sort out. Thanks!

JPMcGuire

GBR Lover

Kind of a late reply to this post, but since I just joined, it is my first opportunity. I have always loved GBR, beautiful colors and great personality, all in a small, somewhat hardy package.

The only problem I have with them, very few LFS seems to carry them, and when they do they are low quality, in my opinion. Anyone know where to get any that are high quality at a reasonable price?

Thanks!