Angelman's Fishroom

I went up to Angelman's and Passionate4angels2 yesterday. Had a wonderful visit. Great fishroom! They're into breeding a lot of different fish. One of the most interesting tanks was their 55g full of multi shellies. Those fish were all over the place in that tank. And there were several generations and multiple broods from the different generations! They got discus, angels, swordtails, several species of corys, and who know how many angels..!!! I know I've missed some.

I brought some of their young angels back to B & I Pets. They look good and healthy and Aron says they'll eat anything! If you're looking for angels, there they are!

Aron and Lori, thanks for the visit!!! It was fun.

Ron

Hi Opae!

This is Aron's home in Lynnwood! He's the other co-ordinator/founder of the non-organization called the Seattle Area Aquarium SWAP Meet! Give him a shout on here and get to know him. A good guy in our hobby.

A

Anonymous

I think he's got an add or two in the for sale section. Orange flash apistos, angel fish, and shellies I believe. I picked up a blue angel and silver last weekend. Very healthy fish literally no shock after acclimation , ate eagerly the 1st night.

Thanks again Aron :)