A whale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I just went to the WFB swag page on cafe press and I got to say..WTF? A whale? lol. I think we need to do a contest to come up with a good logo for the site. I mean, a whale is all well and good if we were like Washington Whale Box..or Washington Whale Lovers or some other such tripe. No offense, Mikey, but that logo blows. Let's get something that better represents the site.

Just a suggestion.

Mikey

Oh don't buy that, I just had to use one of their images for now, will upload lots when I have time. If anyone has anything that'd they like on a shirt, like a photo of your fish or something, I can put it in there. I'll let you guys know when the gift shop is really open.

IceBerg

Mikey said:
Oh don't buy that, I just had to use one of their images for now, will upload lots when I have time. If anyone has anything that'd they like on a shirt, like a photo of your fish or something, I can put it in there. I'll let you guys know when the gift shop is really open.
A whale? :D I was thinking the same thing Mikey. Glad to see that was just a demo! :D

A

Anonymous

lars on said:
We should have a contest on here, to decide the logo.. Would be fun :)
Didn't I say that in my post? You know, the FIRST post..lol. Pay attention, Darf.

Status
Not open for further replies.