A picture of my 20 gallon tank

johnpeezy

Its kind of cluttered but eh whatever.
4145da44.jpg

lars on

Hopin that tangs not stayin in there long term. :)

Beautiful tank though! HAd it up a couple years? That coraline is AMAZING. Pretty acans to, is it a frag tank?

Freya

EDIT" this is Johnpeezy dang GF left herself logged in on my home computer

actually I just sold him yesterday....

however I was planning on letting him grow to his maximium size so all he could do was spin around in circles....I had a goal of having 13 gallons of corals 4 gallons of fish and the excess i would split up between liverock and saltwater.

*whew* I'm glad I sold him almost got a tang police infraction.

but in all seriousness no this isn't really a frag tank, its the only tank I have just a 20 gallon... It's going to be a frag rack however, I'm waiting on a stand for a 45 gallon I have, after I get the stand built I'm going to run both the 45 and 20 off of a singular sump and have two tanks one system.

Freya

EDIT" this is Johnpeezy dang GF left herself logged in on my home computer

oh forgot to mention the tank is a little over a year old, I had more coraline then that about 6 months ago. (dose two part or three part correctly and it explodes)

lilfishie

Looks like you have some nice looking coral in there. Close up pics would be cool.
I would like to get my tanks all on the same system, but they are too far a part to do that. That will work out great. Its much easier to maintain.

Freya

I know that I have some close up pics, I'll try and find them later today or tomorrow. it's really hard to get a good pic, algae on the glass, focal point and what not.