A few pics of our Geophagus Tapajos.

finray56

Thanks, I'm hopeing that we end up with a pair at some point. We had six but lost one mysteriously a few months back. Now they are really starting to show a lot more color, the reds are really starting to pop. Geo's are probably my next favorite type of fish aside from Tropheus.

Madness

Staff member
I love the Red Heads. Here are 3 of mine
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

earthfish

Just sold mine! loved it but it went to midway. Dad said fish that pick on other fish in his tank leave our house.

cichlid-gal

These guys always remind me of the spunky kids...maybe its the pouty look on their faces.  I love them and have seen beautiful tanks and specimans.  All of yours above look fantastic.  This video shows a tank that seems to work well as a community with these guys (she has angels, rams and geos...its a big tank 150G but looks pretty happy).

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/3_xdcz2Y1vo" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

Drd62

finray56 said:
We have had these since last summer and they are really looking nice so I wanted to share a few pictures.

Love the Geophagus and their striking colors. I have three different species of them myself.