FS 75 Gallon, 40 Breeder and T5 Light - Poulsbo, WA - PU or MU

Evergreenblue

Hello everyone,

I've just returned to the hobby from a couple years away, and am changing the direction of my tanks (i.e. smaller). Consequently, I'd like to sell my last tank and a couple other items.

The main tank is a 75 gallon of non-standard dimensions, 36"x24"x21". The tank is rimmed and is not drilled. Whomever decides they want it can have the homemade stand and overflow box if they want them. I'm asking $200 OBO, and this item is pick-up only please. If you are genuinely interested, and would like me to take more pictures, or add water to prove water-tightness, just let me know.

I also have a 36" 4-Lamp Coralife Lunar Aqualight T5 Fixture. One of the support stands is cracked and will need repairs, but the light works fine. I also have a couple bulbs new in the box I can give you. I'm asking $100 OBO and will meet-up for this item.

Finally, I have a 40 Breeder that I never used. (Stickers still attached). I think $30 is reasonable, and will also meet up. If you want to buy both the 75G and the Light, I'll give you this tank.

Some Pictures:
IMG_20170424_174920_zps7eg3wimg.jpg

IMG_20170424_175001_zpsepcfcogr.jpg

IMG_20170424_175018_zpsb5uvdtl7.jpg

IMG_20170424_175100_zpsowiiotee.jpg

I'll take the 40b. I just built a stand that holds 2 40b and I only have one on it right now. ☺️ So works out perfect!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Evergreenblue

Hey all, it seems there's either not much interest or it's too high... I feel like I'm being fair, but because I do have to get rid of this tank, please make an offer if you're at all interested... I have an old 20 high and brand new baffle kit that I was originally using as a sump, and was thinking of holding on to for something else, but I'll give that to you too. (It's one of those kits from eBay, still wrapped)

Anyway, shoot me an offer and I'll likely take it, and I can maybe meet up for the big tank but can't fit the stand.

I need to sell this tank, so let me know!

@Evergreenblue Sorry, I didn't see you replied to me. I already got another 40 but I'm going to tell my brother that the tanks are still available. We are building a fish room in his garage so I'll see if he is interested.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Evergreenblue

Update:
The 40 Breeder is Pending Sale

I also have a sump baffle kit, new in wrap, and an older 20 gallon that I was using for a sump. I'm asking $40 OBO for this.

If you're interested in this all as a setup, we can negotiate a deal or I can throw in my return pump for a complete system.

By the way, I've now also posted on Craigslist, so let me know if there's interest.

Thanks!

Evergreenblue

Update:

The 75 is Pending Sale.

The 40 Breeder has not yet been sold.

The 75 is going to a Turtle keeper, so they won't be taking the sump or anything. I have this extra piping and an old overflow box... If someone wants it, let me know!

Evergreenblue

Update:

75 Gallon is SOLD
40 Breeder is Pending

Light and Sump still for sale: I'll say $75 for the light and $30 for the 20 High with sump baffle kit.