Free 4/15/2018 - 75g fresh water tank, filters, heater, night light (get by tonight or going to dump)

TRD_Power

Moving on Thursday and have all the equipment below for free. Just needs a quick scrubbing. Please PM me asap, otherwise it's going to the dump tomorrow. Need it gone.

Includes:
1 - 75G tank - Always fresh water - Comes with bottom and top/lid
1 - Tank light (currently burnt out)
1 - Backup air system for power outages
1 - AquaClear 110 filter
1 - AquaClear 500 filter
1 - Glass heater rod
1 - LED night light (blue with control)
Lots of black gravel
Lots of natural river rocks

Again, it doesn't look too pretty now, but a little elbow grease, and some time, and it'll be an amazing setup!

PM me with any questions

View attachment 4740 IMG_20180317_175506.jpg IMG_20180317_175520.jpg IMG_20180317_175555.jpg IMG_20180317_175402.jpg

Last edited:

Stingro

How big is the clown loach? I have a school in a 150 gallon tank I think it would be very happy in.

TRD_Power

I'd say around 4" long. Let me round him up and he's all yours. Quarantining him would be a good idea, just to make sure :) What's your availability like this week? Also, where are you located? I'm over in Bellevue, but willing to drive a little ways.

Stingro

I'll be working Monday to Thursday at Downtown Seattle but willing to pick up after 9pm during those days this week. I'm off Friday to Sunday. I live in Shoreline. Let me know what works for you considering my schedule.

TRD_Power

Alright, I'll DM you later when I have a better idea of my schedule. Heading out to Houston on Thursday, so either in the next couple days, or next week if you're free.