FS 30gal fish tank with stand

ZeusAlmightyShortLegs

30gal fish tank with stand only can give u 50# or black sand and can trim all the plants u see there and give u enough to refill the tank again, HOB aquaclear 50 and heater included. $200 firm also have finnex fugeray planted 30 can include for $260 total

3DF903A2-C026-4A92-A16A-2792B08C5A7A.jpeg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Not trying to sound dismissive here, but I’m wondering if this is the typical price for planted tanks. I haven’t ever researched them, as I like large tanks with large cichlids. I’d love to add some planted tank knowledge to my repertoire.... please educate me!

Btw, I do dig the jungle look of the tank and I would like to add, good luck with the sale.

ZeusAlmightyShortLegs

Not trying to sound dismissive here, but I’m wondering if this is the typical price for planted tanks. I haven’t ever researched them, as I like large tanks with large cichlids. I’d love to add some planted tank knowledge to my repertoire.... please educate me!

Btw, I do dig the jungle look of the tank and I would like to add, good luck with the sale.
Well a tank with stand normally will be that price yes and plants do indeed sell for more than you may think lol some plants can go for $100+ for one plant