FS 29 Gallon Aquarium - Complete Setup - $50

Loren

I just tore this down to replace with a 20 gallon long shrimp tank.

Includes:

- 29 Gallon Tank
- Aqueon Full Hood with Florescent Bulb
- Tingkam 19" LED fixture
- Undergravel Filter with Dual Airline Hose
- Top Fin AIR-3000 Dual Air Pump
- Aqueon 100 Watt Heater
- Secondnature Whisper HOB Power Filter with Sponge Medium
- Stick on Temperature Gauge
- A Substrate mix of fine dark gravel and crushed coral

The Hood, Undergravel Filter, Air Pump and Heater were all purchased within the last 6 months.

On the question of scratches I do not recall ever noticing any when the tank was full but now with it being empty there are some obvious hairline ones.

The price is FIRM

OrJW9QE.jpg

Last edited:

Loren

The person that was going to transport this down south for me ended up buying too much stuff at the GSAS annual auction so didn't have room. In other words it is available once again.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
The person that was going to transport this down south for me ended up buying too much stuff at the GSAS annual auction so didn't have room. In other words it is available once again.

I really want this tank, Loren, but I've to figure out what to put UNDER it. That's the challenge.....keep me in mind. If you get a good offer - slay it and rock it. What are the tank measurements exactly? Looking around at existing furniture.....

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I love that it has an undergravel filter. I haven't had one of those since my ol Oscar days back in the 80's!

Loren

I really want this tank, Loren, but I've to figure out what to put UNDER it. That's the challenge.....keep me in mind. If you get a good offer - slay it and rock it. What are the tank measurements exactly? Looking around at existing furniture.....
29 Gallon 30 1/4 x 12 1/2 x 18 3/4

Loren

Yes, I was surprised. I'd rather go that route than spend $20 on wood and make my own.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Yes, I was surprised. I'd rather go that route than spend $20 on wood and make my own.

If I were doing to put it where I think I'd put it -- the only dang place left - I might have to spray paint it another color....

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Can you deliver this thing, Loren? If so, I'm on board. I'll find somewhere to put it. LOL

Loren

It will take both of us to haul it in here. Let me buy the stand right now and we'll schedule getting together for the delivery, Is that OK?
Actually, even in my old age I can handle carry it alone. It is only 40 lbs empty.