FS 2 fluval 404 In Maryland will ship.

Dmf

One def work's, you have to start slow when leaking stops go full force, the other I broke the handle so you have to find the other bottom piece. 80$ for the pair. I can ship but I will have to see how much shipping is. I do have a PayPal acct also.

Betty

Staff member
You are out of state aren't you? Could you edit your title to include your location and that you are willing to ship? Thanks. :)

There are some market rules that give details on how to format your title. We've been lax about the rules, but if you are out of state, it would be good to have that info. http://www.wafishbox.com/forums/threads/market-rules.404/

Dmf

I did read and didn't see where it said I had to list my state in the title, but I just got new glasses I am learning to use. (no line bifocals) I hope I got it right for you. Thank you for pointing out the error ;)I did read and didn't see where it said I had to list my state in the title, but I just got new glasses I am learning to use. (no line bi focals) I hope

Betty

Staff member
It's no biggie Dmf. I just thought it would be helpful to know your location was out of state. Thanks for updating. :thumbsup