180 in wall build

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Cool, Mine will be in an interior wall but it's a non-load bearing wall. It will be all sealed and flush from the face but the back side will be to a bedroom that I plan on putting a curtain across so if I want to be able to look all the way through I can and if I don't want to then I can slide it across and hide the room behind it. The room is where I will do all my maintenance and feeding/care from.

discus_2013

Cool, what kind of filtration are you going to do? Also the big question... what are you planning to put in the tank? Also I see your outlet hanging there, do you plan on moving it from under the tank?

dmopar74

this is as far as i got today before i ran outta steam. filtration will be a 55g sump with 2 filter socks, 20L of pond matrix, and the 2 dc6000 pumps, also i will be installing a drip system. this tank will house my male dovii until further accommodations are needed.

upon second thought I'm going to remove the stand and re-sheetrock the wall first before the stand goes back up. the outlet will stay under the tank as is remounted.