Free 16" pleco Sedro-Woolley, PU

5ft24

I need someone to give Frank, my 16+" pleco, a new home. He is in my 125, but his Oscar tank mates are starting to go after him and have nipped his tail a bit. He's healthy, eats algae wafers and whatever else is lying around. When I got him 2 years ago, he was about 5-6". A friend had him in a 10 gallon. I put him in a 55, 75, and now my 125.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20220127_182233.jpg
    20220127_182233.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 8

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Welcome to the box! You may be one of the only members that far north. im wondering if that fish shop ( pet store) up in snohomish would take it in. I can’t remember the name of it, but it might be closer than any members in here, but I could be wrong!
On a different note, what type of Oscar are you keeping? We have a couple of members with Oscar’s on here. I currently have a petsmart Oscar and a wild Oscar . Both small juveniles at 4-4.5”

5ft24

Welcome to the box! You may be one of the only members that far north. im wondering if that fish shop ( pet store) up in snohomish would take it in. I can’t remember the name of it, but it might be closer than any members in here, but I could be wrong!
On a different note, what type of Oscar are you keeping? We have a couple of members with Oscar’s on here. I currently have a petsmart Oscar and a wild Oscar . Both small juveniles at 4-4.5”
I've got 4 Oscars. 2 albino tigers and 2 regular tigers. Got them at PetSmart 2 years ago. All 4 are now 12-13" long

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I've got 4 Oscars. 2 albino tigers and 2 regular tigers. Got them at PetSmart 2 years ago. All 4 are now 12-13" long
Awesome! I should have mentioned that both mine are tigers… the petsmart one has super bright red/ orange coloring and the wild caught one is grey and black.

ziggyzoo

Bridges is the name of the store :)